Having a presence on social media is great for small, medium and large businesses. To have an efficient presence on social media, having a social media management tool helps you stay consistent, build authority and build a loyal following. These don’t only make the process of posting on social media an efficient one but also reduce the number of man-hours required to maintain and run social media pages/accounts.
Every social media platform has its own rush time. This is the time when most users are online and the best time to publish posts on different social media platforms. Social media schedulers are great for determining the busiest times on social media which is good for publishing posts to ensure the most engagement from users.
We have made a list of the best social media schedulers for marketers to make social media campaigns easier and more efficient.
ContentCal is a social media management and scheduling tool designed for three things explained below:
- It can help you increase awareness about your brand with the help of creative organic campaigns and to build new audiences using paid media advertisements.
- It takes care of copy and design, giving you a chance to exponentially increase your lead generation with the help of its comprehensive multi-channel campaigning.
- The campaign, as well as the content, is constantly optimized and the built-in account manager features always keep you informed.
Later is a social media scheduling and management tool made specifically for Instagram campaigning. It helps you gain the results you want from Insta thanks to the following features it has:
- It is easy to use and intuitive, it allows you to create and schedule Instagram posts in minutes.
- Drag and Drop feature makes planning your posts incredibly easy and simple.
- You can preview your posts before they are published to make sure they are aesthetically pleasing.
- The auto-publish feature makes publishing posts on Instagram business profiles easy and simple.
3. Post Planner
PostPlanner is a multipurpose social media scheduler designed to work for Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, Instagram hashtags, and blogs. PostPlanner makes it easy to have an online presence without having to spend a lot of time due to the following set of features:
- You can search and share content relevant to your social media page/account with a single click of a button.
- It has a 5-star rating system that makes predicting the success of social media posts easy even before they are published.
4. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is also a multipurpose social media management tool that makes it fun to have a proper online presence with ease. This scheduler has the following features:
- It helps you make a marketing strategy based on trends and insights from social media data.
- You can organize, plan and schedule content as a team.
- It supports cross-platform publishing of posts on different social media accounts.
5. Social Report
This tool is designed to help in the decision-making process when it comes to social media publishing. The social data and analytics are analyzed to give you meaningful insights about your own page and that of competitors. This is the best tool for competitor comparison and scheduling your posts at a time that has the most competitor advantage.
Agora Pulse is a social media management tool that promises to deliver the following:
- It makes your workflow incredibly simple and easy.
- Helps you maintain perfect control over complicated social media campaigns.
- Lets you modify and edit the content before it is published.
- Keeps the hashtags consistent, making the campaigns coherent and efficient.
That’s an introduction to the salient features of six of the top social media management software. You can use the one you that seems compatible with your business model to improve the results you are getting from social media. The use of these tools will also decrease the time and attention you need to give to social media to get acceptable results.